Tuesday, January 17, 2012

It's Been A While

It's been a while, well more like a long time since I last posted anything here. I actually had to go back and get a whole new password and gradually learn how to re-navigate my way around the blog. For starters I wanted to change the title of the blog from Trini Grad. I just felt that it had lost its luster and appeal, plus I no longer felt the need to advertise where I'm from. There are more than enough nationals of Trinidad and Tobago out there in the blogging universe doing that.

What will I be blogging/writing about? Figured that I would use this to get back into Creative Writing Fiction, along with writing about everyday things that I experience, random thoughts that pop into my head, things and events that I look forward to, books that I'm reading or looking forward to reading when they are published etc.

So that's about it in a nutshell. Been away for a longtime, and I am back. Here's hoping that this will draw some interested readers....... constructive comments are more than welcomed, No spam please.....and I will do my best to make this interesting. See ya in a few!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I will leave you a comment. I know SOME people slink around the internet reading blogs of friends they haven't seen in years and don't leave any comments. ;-)

Looking forward to reading your blog. I'm excited and a little scared to find out what's going on in your head.