Thursday, November 10, 2005

I'm Back And Still Alive

Well, I'm back again! After fourteen laid back, stress free days of vacation I returned to the world of work. It's been four days since I've been back, and a huge portion of that time has been spent walking back and forth to the bank, sitting in the bank waiting to get a cheque certified, or walking to other parts of Port of Spain to deliver or pick up stuff. Monday saw me almost oversleeping and breaking the record for getting ready for work and getting to the store early. I'm still amazed that I was able to get out of bed (more like run out of bed) at 5:03am, do all the necessary hygene processes, hop out of the shower, get dressed, throw some snack stuff into my bag, leave the house at 5:30am, make it to the Bus Route at 5:38am and get to the store at 6:04am. That's all from me for now, will be back with more later or when I feal like writing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yowsah! back from the dead.