Friday, September 16, 2005

Who Am I???

You must be wondering how I am? Well, I'm a citizen of the twin island republic of Trinidad and Tobago. I graduated with a Bachelor of arts in History and English from a college in upstate NY. To be more specific the school is on the outskirts of Rochester NY, and the first time I ever saw the place was the day that I moved onto campus. I currently work within a business that was created by my mother and step-father, but am looking to branch out into my own in an area that I'm most interested in.

In case you are wondering that area happens to be Novels, Comics, Magazines, Board Games, Video Games, DVDs etc. There are a handful of people here that do specialize in the business field that I want to go into, but they are either hard to find or they do not necessarily have a physical structure for their business. I intend to have a physical strcutre located in an area that is easy to find and get to. I am still in the process of searching for suppliers, funding and a location for the business. Stay tuned for updates on how the search is proceeding.

Till next time!
Volleyd32

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

post post post post more more more more!