Thursday, December 08, 2005

School Closes Tomorrow...Thank God!!!!

I may no longer be in school, but I still look forward to school vacations. Tomorrow (Friday 8th December 2005), the majority of schools in T&T will close for the christmas holidays. It's three weeks, but it will be three weeks of not having to contend with those brats on public transport. I honestly do not think that they know how to behave when out in public. Yesterday these two girls....I estimate their ages to be in the 13-15 category were sitting in front of me in the Maxi and were haveing a candid discussion about oral sex. They talked about how often they had done it, had it done to them, what they liked, what they did not like, if they swallowed....you get the picture.

I don't mean to sound like an old foggie, but back in my day, we saved that sort of talk for someplace else. On public transport was not one of those places.

Anyhow, stay tuned for the weekend review posting. I was supposed to have posted it, but I wrote it in word and it is saved on the computer upstairs. Hopefully I should have enough time to post it before the others get in and the phone starts ringing off the hook.

No comments: