Tuesday, October 11, 2005

My friend Girly Girl had this posted on her blog, a few questions about simple stuff that only folks who know each other rather well would know.

1. I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3. I'll pick a flavor of jello to wrestle with you in.
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal

She posted her answers on me and they are as follows:

Volley:
1. You're much cleaner than Skinner
2. Sombody's watching me - Rockwell
3. Strawberry?
4. Strawberry ripple
5. cleaning up behind everyone during a party in your's & Mike's room
6. collie
7. Why/how did you not run immediately upon seeing Carmel?
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal

As she requested, I am more than happy to oblige:
Girly Girl
1. If they gave out honors for how cool you are (both now and back in College) you would be Magna Cum Laude (4.0 all the way)
2. Roni by Bobby Brown
3.Does it have to be jello? How about pudding? Awww Yeah! Wrestleing in the chocolate pudding!
4. There are three actually: (1). Makeing GD jealous at the Toga party.
(2). Late night trips to Perkins and Walmart.
(3). Interesting drawings/artwork on my door (Free Coloring Books anyone?)
5.Dr.B's WW1 Class Spring Semester 1996. My thought was, "Hey really cute new girl is in this class."
6. Pegasus (Unique, Rare, One of a kind)
7. Was it me, or was having to contened with A*** during Hitler and Hollywood the only downer to a mostly interesting and easy class (still think its funny that he did not get an A in that class).

No comments: